Musical Murals: An Interactive Walking Tour of Downtown Tucson
October 17, Monday, 5:00-6:30 p.m.
Start: Hotel Congress courtyard
In collaboration with Meet Me at Maynards, live music and visual art will once again come together for a night of Musical Murals.
Free Admission; All participants must Check-In/Register
Student chamber ensembles from the Fred Fox School of Music will perform along a walking route that connects the colorful walls of art in downtown Tucson. Muralists include University of Arizona alumni (Jessica Gonzales and Joe Pagac), internationally renowned El Mac, Ignacio Garcia and more. The event debuted in 2021 with over 650 friends of music and murals enjoying the movable feast of immersive art.
- Check in/Register via your phone, tablet or computer here or in person.
- Grab a route map.
- Choose a route: Short route (.8 miles) or Long route (1.6 miles)
- Join a group with a guide or take the tour on your own using a route map.
- Have a safe and delightful time!
- Grab a free raffle ticket when you get back and get your hand stamped for “MMM” discounts.
For 14 years, every Monday, Meet Me at Maynards brings our community together for a downtown walk.
“Musical Murals” is part of the Arizona Arts Signature Series, a curated set of events and experiences this fall designed to highlight the amazing work being done across the division.
Generously Sponsored by Instrumental Music Center