Publicity and Program Resources
Please submit FFSOM event information via this online FORM. The form will auto fill an Excel document in the order the event was received. The publicity will be in the form of a digital template, so no need to include themed images, just artist’s photos.
Program information should be submitted via online form.
- Student program form
- Faculty artists series recital, guest artist recital, special event program form
- Ensemble program form
Works to be listed in the program page should include
- Correct, complete name of the work, opus number, key (and if you wish, the year when it was composed). Also include all the movements.
- Full name of the composer and years of birth and death. (If living, b.1940)
- Indicate where the intermission should be placed.
Additional Program Pages
Program notes will be created by the artist or student artist. Submit word and PDF document to Mindi Acosta at email@example.com
Additional documents should be ready to be published. If you did not write the program notes, and you copied them from a book, web site, or any other source, the proper thing to do is to credit the source.
Personnel rosters should be in the correct order as they will appear in the program. If you wish for names to appear in alphabetical order, please submit them that way. The first name should be first, then the last name.
Program Templates Downloads
Student programs must be approved by the Primary Faculty member, please submit complete program information 30 days prior to the event.
- FAS One-Page Program Template
- FAS Two-Page Program Template
- Guest Artist Program Template
- Undergraduate One-Page Program Template
- Undergraduate Two-Page Program Template
- Ensemble Program Template
- Doctoral Lecture Recital Program Template
- Doctoral Qualifying One-Page Program Template
- Doctoral Qualifying Two-Page Program Template
- Doctoral Ensemble Program Template
- Doctoral Solo Recital Program Template
- Choral Conducting Program Template
- Master’s Vocal Program Template
Student Recital Publicity
Submit your recital to online calendars
- UA News
- Tucson Music Calendar – Contact Lucille Petty at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request
- UAZMusic social media – Send a headshot and info to Mindi Acosta at email@example.com
- Adobe Creative Cloud available at no cost to faculty, staff and students
- Adobe Spark lets you create stunning graphics, webpages, and video stories in minutes. (Click for tutorials)
- VIDEO: Intro to Adobe Spark (available on mobile)
- Program Style Sheet
- Sign up for our Concertlist
- LIVESTREAM LINK: music.arizona.edu/live
- Problems, questions, feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org